Auction Terms & Conditions
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. All sales final.
Online Bidding Terms:
1. RDA (Red Door Auctions) has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. IN PERSON Bidding: 10% Buyer Premium
ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase due to costs incurred from bidding platform.
There is a $40 processing fee on all vehicles, boats and heavy equipment which includes the notary of documents.
3. PAYMENT: Required on auction day in the form of cash, certified check, debit cards and good personal/company check with approved letter of credit from your bank. Credit/debit cards accepted with a 3% processing fee. GA sales tax will be added to non-vehicle purchases unless youo have a valid sales tax resale certificate number.
4. This auction is held in-house with webcast bidding online. Items are auctioned in lot order. In case of a tie bid, THE FLOOR BID TAKES PRECEDENCE. You will be given a fair warning at the closing of each bid.
5. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between RDA and the bidder throughout any transactions.
6. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month is added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Chatham County, GA.
7. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
8. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
9. All sales are final.
10. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
11. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms